Friday, May 13, 2011

So long, farewell....

So we have made a decision, can you believe it?  Anyways, Kyle and I have decided to move to the SLC area so we both can continue on with our schooling.  We had bounced the idea around, but hadn't made any final decisions and then Kyle got the email.  Apparently his Computer Science degree is being combined with two other degrees, and so he wouldn't be getting the specific degree he was anticipating.  We decided and the next day I told my boss we would be leaving during the summer.  It was hard because I love working with the people I do, but change is inevitable and I know it is the right thing for us to do. 
In other news we just celebrated our 6 month anniversary!!  I can't believe it has been 6 months since that amazing day!  We have had so much fun and have loved being able to be together so much.  I have been spoiled by having Kyle at home with me.  He has been an amazing husband and I fall in love with him more and more every day.  I am so grateful to have such a wonderful man that goes above and beyond to treat me like a princess.  He is perfect for me and I can't imagine spending eternity with anyone better! 
As a side note only 26 days until CALIFORNIA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it's been 6 months! Congrats on the new job and the exciting move. Can't wait to see you in California!

    ReplyDelete