Thursday, June 23, 2011

And we're off!

FAMILY
 So I can't believe June is almost over.  Kyle and I returned from visiting San Francisco a couple of weeks ago.  It was so much fun!  We went to Six Flags, the Pier, Muir Woods, Farmers Market, and watched my brother in law graduate from Dental school!
Kyle and Cale
Unsure about what is going on here....
Precious...



 We loved being able to be with all the family and spending time with everyone. 
Last time I wrote I talked about my new job I was starting and our school transfer.  We are still transferring schools and are excited for the upcoming semester.  We are both going to school so it should be a good time :) 
 My job at my new dental office did not pan out.  Long story short  I ended up quiting, which I have never done because I hated a job, so it was kind of a big decision for me, but I knew I wasn't going to be happy there.Once I quit I feel like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.  I knew I had made the right choice.  Heavenly Father blessed us by giving me a chance to work a little while longer up in Brigham City (the doctors hadn't hired anyone yet so I came back for a week to fill in).
   During this time I was able to interview at a few different jobs and Kyle was able to interview as well.  I found a job that I feel good about and what makes it even better it is literally like 1/2 a mile from our new apt.  I am excited and nervous but I am praying that it will work out this time.  Kyle also is debating on whether to take a job at a company.  It is a lot of hours and he can move up in the company, he hasn't accepted it yet so we will see what happens.  Everything seems to be happening all at once, but we are excited.  This weekend will be a crazy time but it will all work out.  Life is good and we feel extremely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment