Friday, October 21, 2011

Don't you just love Utah in the Fall?

It's that time of year again.  The leaves are changing, the weather is getting cooler, the days shorter, and the nights longer.  This is my favorite time of year, it always has been, but this year it is even more so because two years ago I went on my first date with Kyle and almost one year ago we got married!!  I feel like we just got married!!
So many things have happened in the past year it doesn't even seem real!  In my last post I talked about our plan to move.  We made it down to Sandy in June and started our new lives in the big city.  Kyle got a job at UltraDent, a dental supply company only a quarter of a mile away from our house and I got a job at a dental office just right around the corner from our house.  We are a half a mile from a mall, the movie theaters and sooo many other things.  It just so happens that we also live about 10mins from Kyle's family and about 20 from my sister (who by the way just moved from California to Lehi, UT a couple of months ago!)  At times I really miss being up in Brigham City, a lot, but I know this is where we need to be right now.  Kyle has been taking classes and moving forward with his degree, with any luck he will be done in about 2 1/2 years!  I am super excited about him being able to be done and in a field that he really enjoys.


Something else that's new is DAPHNE!! She is our new puppy!  We have been looking at getting a dog for as long as we have been together!!  Every day I would look on KSL and try to find a dog, even tho when we were in Brigham we couldn't have a puppy there, we knew eventually we would get one.  When we got to our new apt, we made sure it was pet friendly.  I found Daphne after we had been in the apt for about a month.  She is beautiful and smart.  Daphne has tested our patience on several occasions and at many times we feel like we are losing the pottty training battle, but we are still chugging along and loving life with her in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment